Sheraton ABQ Uptown
2600 Louisiana Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
9 am- 2 pm
Vendor & General info: Manuel Casias 505.842.9003 • email Manuel@ahcnm.org
Free Admission March 10, 2012
Various Health Screenings
• Blood pressure checkup
• Glucose screening
• Dental screening
• Health samples
• Information on aging
• Healthcare tips from the experts
Educational Workshops, Health Experts from the Community, Rock Climbing Wall Outside!
1. How to budget healthy food - During this economy, how can you
really eat healthy? Learn how to budget and incorporate healthy food into
2. Yummy healthy food - Learn how to make simple, healthy food, snacks
and meal plans.
3. Creating a Community/Personal Garden-How do you set up a garden?
Useful guidelines and tools you need will be discussed.
4. Happy Healthy Feet - Take care of your feet and walk the trails!
5. Start a company wellness program - Small, medium, large company-
3 individuals on a panel to discuss how they set up a wellness program
and the benefi ts.
6. A Healthy Vision for 2020-Learn how our community can make a
collaborative effort to improve our health over the coming years.
For more information on workshops, call Dr. Francine Olmstead, 505.217.0628
If you wish to be deleted from this email list contact Webmaster@WingsMinistry.org.
Ann Edenfield Sweet
Wings Ministry, Founder and Executive Director
2270 D Wyoming Blvd NE #130
Albuquerque, NM 87112
Author: Family Arrested: How to Survive the Incarceration of a Loved One